Another highlight was my piano studio Tchaikovsky Christmas recital:
Monday, January 16, 2012
Some Highlights of December
We had a great December. Ofcourse we had to (me) had to get the biggest tree our house could possibly fit
into our house...and yes it was so beautiful, loved turning on the lights, loved just looking at it even though every day I had to vacuum the spiders that were living in it, loved having other people see our tree UNTIL on December 13ish our FABULOUS tree fell over, spilling all the water on the floor and all I could hear was the crashing and breaking of the ornaments. From that day on Tom had to put a piece of tape on the ceiling so I knew if the tree was going to fall again. Luckily it did not, BUT I have decided to scale back next year and get a much MUCH smaller tree.
This year for our Ward Christmas Party, we had a night in Bethlehem, so I got this great idea to have our entire family in matching outfits, I do say they turned out well, even if I had to threaten Tyson with an inch of his life to smile for this picture:
And ofcourse the most exciting is that we finished our 1000 piece puzzle we started Christmas afternoon, and finished at 11pm Christmas night - AND I even helped this year!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
First of all, I LOVE your family photo header! Second of all, can we please borrow that puzzle?! =D
Congrats on your piano recital; I'm sure it was amazing. Love your Bethlehem outfits, and I'm glad to hear the tree only fell once. =D
Love your family photo! Fun stuff in your December! Congrats on all those students--you are a busy lady!
Post a Comment