Awe what a day to be lazy. With Tom having so many new responsibilities with his new calling ( Bishopric) it was a good day to stay in bed. When I say stay in bed, we did, in fact we even bed hopped, seeing whose bed was the softest and whose bed was the firmest. Laying there, at least for 15 minutes from side to side, back to front, then off to the next one. By the end of the day I think I am more tired than I started out.
So Tom and I finally made the big STEP to a King size bed. Of course what better day to buy a bed than President's Day, like something monumental happened oh so many years ago that triggered a sale for beds on that particular holiday. I have never layed in so many beds in one day, but I definitely found out that my current bed at home is not as soft as it should be. Awe.....what a lazy day.
3 comments:
YAY! for new beds. i love it.
Hurray for a king-size bed! We want one, though it will have to be when we have a little more house to fit it into. ;) What kind did you end up getting?
Ha Ha! You tricked me. I was starting to assume that you did some family activity of switching up beds for fun!
Congrats of the king bed!
Post a Comment