I have to guess Eli for the bottom photo (though I don't think it looks like him) because the top one looks so much like Tanner.
I would agree with my wife. Or perhaps thats papa smurf without his red hat?
Eli on the bottom! I have not yet met Tanner, but I know Eli!
I Don't know, but I'd also guess Eli on the bottom...he sure loved his cake, didn't he?
Eli is on the bottom--we all thought they looked alike, but we were way off. But you can all tell they are brothers.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I have to guess Eli for the bottom photo (though I don't think it looks like him) because the top one looks so much like Tanner.
I would agree with my wife. Or perhaps thats papa smurf without his red hat?
Eli on the bottom! I have not yet met Tanner, but I know Eli!
I Don't know, but I'd also guess Eli on the bottom...he sure loved his cake, didn't he?
Eli is on the bottom--we all thought they looked alike, but we were way off. But you can all tell they are brothers.
Post a Comment