Well we had our final doctors appointment before she leaves for vacation and.........baby is to small. Even though I am as big as possible, he is only measuring about 6.5-7 pounds and for the Tolman's that is small. She said that she will if I have not already gone by time she gets back take me the first week of September. That is about 2 1/2 weeks and I am ok with that. Tanner will be about 8-9 pounds and that is about average for us. We are grateful for a wise doctor and she has taken care of us very well. We are excited to hear Tanner's first cry.
So for the rest of the time that I have pregnant I am going to concentrate on nesting. I am going to clean last minute things and then of course Blackberries are on so we will be picking and making jam. Then of course we will be making salsa for the winter months. So I have plenty to keep me going. We will post Tanner on the web when he comes.
2 comments:
Allie is dancing to your blog (too many bad days?) and is happy for you or something. She usually doesn't sit so contently - I think she is excited for Tanner to join the family. I'm glad you have plenty to keep you busy, but don't make too many plans or he may decide to help you change them. Hang in there, I know that last few weeks can be a test of endurance (but so can the first few weeks). We are happy for your family. Keep us posted.
Please let us know as soon as you have that little boy! We are all very snxious for you. Also, Earl wanted me to tell you that Bret Beam got baptised last Sunday.
Post a Comment